5/10
That said, I think most adults will quickly recognize that Wii Music is little more than a noise maker tied to a series of gestures and grow bored of the experience in a matter of hours, if not minutes. The controls aren't particularly intuitive , but gimmicky, and the selection of music is fundamentally flawed with both dated public domain songs rendered in equally dated MIDI. That Guitar Hero World Tour's complementary modes -- namely Mii Freestyle and advanced studio -- completely obliterate the entire Wii Music package is proof just how much Nintendo's game either doesn't do or doesn't do well.
1UP voli A-
My friends and I played for hours, creating dozens of videos and albums, and we weren't even trying to make our songs musically impressive. But the potential for creativity is there, and I'll be curious to see what more ambitious Wii Music fans come up with. You can store up to 30 music videos on your Wii and create playlists of your favorites -- not that I'm necessarily recommending them as a soundtrack for your next cocktail party, mind you.
Нема коментара:
Постави коментар