
Iwata
I'd like to ask a little more about breakthroughs on the way to completing Wii Music. When did you decide to rule out wrong sounds no matter how someone plays?
Totaka
That was soon after I joined.
Iwata
Why did you decide to do that? Musical instruments are usually something you practice in order to master. Learning to do what you can't is rewarding as well as enjoyable.
Totaka
I completely agree.
Iwata
That's the basic idea behind traditional music games. What made you decide to exclude mistakes?
Totaka
That's exactly what people who can play music say. Their music life revolves around knowing what notes to play and how to play them note by note. They want to know what the deal is with getting it all right merely by swinging a remote. Which is understandable. But I think both ways are possible. Without a doubt, you can enjoy music by starting from zero and determinedly learn to play step by step, but there are other ways to achieve the same results.
link
Нема коментара:
Постави коментар