Let me start out by saying that this game is very fun. I have always been a big fan of light gun shooters. They are simple and fast paced. They usually follow this format: See the bad guy, shoot the bad guy, see the innocent person, try not to shoot them, accidentally shoot them anyway. And the thousands of bad guys shoot at you as well. But don’t worry, they will give you ample time to take them down as they seem to have no intelligence whatsoever and just stand there wishing that someone would mow them down. But as I said, I really like this type of game. From the moment I started playing to the very end of the game I was fully enjoying the experience.
19.11.07
Ghost Squad - 4cr review
Let me start out by saying that this game is very fun. I have always been a big fan of light gun shooters. They are simple and fast paced. They usually follow this format: See the bad guy, shoot the bad guy, see the innocent person, try not to shoot them, accidentally shoot them anyway. And the thousands of bad guys shoot at you as well. But don’t worry, they will give you ample time to take them down as they seem to have no intelligence whatsoever and just stand there wishing that someone would mow them down. But as I said, I really like this type of game. From the moment I started playing to the very end of the game I was fully enjoying the experience.
Пријавите се на:
Објављивање коментара (Atom)
Нема коментара:
Постави коментар